We invite you to submit your nomination for the different elective positions of Bureau de l'Exécutif national. If you believe you can help us bringing the change upfront, it's your time to be heard !
Elective positions for this convention are :
- Vice president for Montréal and Laval regions;
- Vice president for Montérégie and Estrie;
- Vice president for Nord-du-Québec, Abitibi-Témiscaminque, Outaouais, Laurentides and Lanaudière;
- Vice president for Mauricie, Centre-du-Québec, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean and Côte-Nord;
- Vice president for Capitale-Nationale, Chaudière-Appalaches, Bas-Saint-Laurent and Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
A procedure have been established and you only have to follow these few rules to be sure your nomination will be accepted.
Only nominations that follow these conditions will be studied :
- The nomination declaration must be submitted using the form provided by the organising committee;
- Declaration must be supported by twenty (20) members of the Party. You must print and use the signature form that comes with your nomination declaration;
- The nomination declaration must be deposited at the election president or his delegate, no later than 17h30 on March 28th, 2017. We suggest you to keep a copy of signatures on hand. You must post your list of signatures to the following address:
Équipe Adrien Pouliot - Parti Conservateur du Québec
CP 133 Succ. Mont-Royal